Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
If you visit and use the website www.baby-brands.eu, you declare that you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
www.baby-brands.eu is an online store for sale of baby and children products, owned by Kaedra EOOD:
• Headquarters and address of management: Sofia, 20 Drinov Str.
• Mailing address and consumer complaints: Sofia, Mladost 4, Business Park Sofia, Bulgaria, 12
• Company Registration number 131230712
• VAT Registration: BG131230712
• Manager: Ani Palankovska
These general terms and conditions explain the relationship between Kaedra EOOD (called baby-brands.eu) on one hand and the users of the web site www.baby-brands.eu (called users) on the other hand.
User registration and personal Data protection:
1. You can use www.baby-brands.eu and to shop from it as registered or unregistered users.
2. In the process of registration the user selects a user name (in case it is not occupied) and password for access, indicating delivery address, name, surname, e-mail and telephone contact. After successful registration and storing of data in the system of baby-brands.eu, the delivery address, personal data or the recipient of the order may be changed at any time
3. Registered users voluntarily provide their personal data during the registration process.
4. Registered users have the right to access, modify or delete their personal data and also have the right to request their user profile to be closed.
5. baby-brands.eu has the right to send the registered users an electronic newsletter to the e-mail address specified upon registration. Users have the right to refuse to receive the same by clicking the link that is found in the so received newsletter.
6. baby-brands.eu does not provide the personal data of third-party users with advertising or any other purpose, except in cases where they are requested by national services.
Delivery, payment and discounts:
Full information about prices and delivery method, payment methods and discounts can be found on the shipping and discounts pages.
baby-brands.eu is not responsible for:
1. Gaps in product information related to actuality of stocks, specifications or incomplete information provided by the manufacturer / importer.
2. Changes in site content that are caused by viruses, hacking attacks, and more.
3. Exhaustion of stocks of goods.
4. Inaccuracies in product data in information obtained from the manufacturer / importer. 5. Delay or non-performance due to a reason beyond the control of baby-brands.eu
6. Color differences of the photos on the site and "live" due to the change in the color gamut on some screens / displays.
Rights of baby-brands.eu:
1. To refuse an order without due compensation to the consumer. In cases where the consumer has paid in advance, baby-brands.eu must return the sum received to him without undue delay and within the statutory time limit.
2. Be not responsible for the correctness and accuracy of the information on the site, given that it is provided by the manufacturer / importer.
3. Not to be responsible in cases where the consumer has not checked the integrity of the shipment in the presence of a courier and subsequently finds that it has been violated.
4. Change content on the Site at any time and without notice.
5. Change prices at its own discretion at any time without prior notice to users. In case of technical mistakes in publishing the site, baby-brands.eu has the right to refuse to execute the order and does not owe indemnity in any way to the user, except to refund the amounts paid by the consumer, if any.
6. Without prior notice, change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and the change will be reflected on this page.
1. Receive the ordered products in accordance with the order placed on the site.
2. Receive information about the order status.
3. Change the profile with your personal information on the site.
4. Replace or return a product on a claim.
5. Receive warranty service based on warranty terms.
6. Return a purchased item within 14 days upon the lawful cancellation of an order made through the Internet.
Obligations of the User:
1. Comply with these terms and conditions.
2. Use the right of claim and warranty service under the appropriate terms and conditions.
3. Check the received shipment at the moment of receipt by the courier.
4. To pay the price of the purchased product/products plus shipping cost (if any).
Right of withdrawal:
1. Pursuant to Art. 50 of the PPA, each user has the right to return the received product / products within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods. The amount corresponding to the price of the returned product (without shipping cost both directions) will be refunded to the consumer without undue delay and within 14 days of exercising the right of withdrawal.
1. Returned goods must be in good commercial condition, not be used in any way and be in undamaged original packaging (box). Goods that do not meet this condition can not be returned. Please note that the right to cancel an order exists to allow you to familiarize yourself with the goods in the same way as in a real shop and not to use it for free for 14 days.
2. The cost of transporting the goods from the customer to baby-brands.eu is at the expense of the customer.
3. Refusal of purchased goods takes place after you send us an e-mail in which you wish to decline.
Right of Claim:
1. According to the CPA, every purchased item has a legal guarantee of 2 years. Within this period, the User may exercise his right to claim the goods purchased.
2. You may exercise your claim in:
• Deficiencies found in the product;
• Product defects;
• Inconsistency with the ordered product (exceptions are slight differences, including the possible differences in color shades mentioned above)
3. Claims can be made by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0884 141 784. You will receive an opinion within 10 business days on the claim. The deadline for claiming a claim is 14 days. Right to warranty service: The goods sold by baby-brands.eu are new and with the corresponding commercial guarantee (other than the legal guarantee) provided by the manufacturer / importer.
Keep the document certifying the payment (receipt, postal money order, bank transfer statement) because you need it in the case of warranty service.
Possible problems when preparing the order:
1. One or more of the ordered items is out of stock. In such circumstances, a representative of baby-brands.eu will contact the User as soon as possible in order to inform him / her.
2. The shipping / payment address is incomplete or wrong.
3. Wrong phone to contact the customer.
In the event of delivery problems caused by baby-brands.eu, baby-brands.eu is responsible for any additional costs incurred. The user will cover the additional costs if he / she is responsible for their occurrence.
1. Cash on delivery (upon receipt of goods) - The user pays the entire amount due to the courier upon receipt of the order.
2. Payment by bank transfer - The user makes a bank transfer to a baby-brands.eu Bank account.